Unfortunately, fraud, disputes, and litigation are an everyday reality for many modern businesses.
Dealing with these can be immensely time consuming and can tie up valuable resources that should be focused elsewhere on growing the business.
There is a good chance that at some point in your business or personal life you will find yourself involved in a legal dispute over money. It could be any of the following:
- Contractual dispute
- Insurance claim
- Contested business loss
- Matrimonial dispute
- Professional negligence claim
- Tax enquiry
- Fraud investigation
In such cases we can work with your lawyer to study and interpret the facts of the case in a professional manner. Often our involvement at an early stage can result in the matter being settled out of court.
If there is a need to pursue litigation, we can:
- Provide the necessary information and documentation to support your case
- Produce valuations in support of a claim
- Act as an expert witness in court
These services can considerably strengthen your case and cut your litigation costs.
Contact Us today to discuss how we can help you manage your forensic accounting.
- About us
- Our services
- Business services
- Personal tax services
- Specialist services
- News desk
- Autumn Statement 2013
- Year end tax guide
- Budget 2013
- Minimising capital taxes
- Tax efficient investments
- Financial planning and strategy guide 2013/14
- Tax planning for business owners
- Tax rates and allowances
- Offshore issues update
- PAYE and NI
- IR35 Centre
- Tax and business calendar
- Budget archive
- The Finance Bill 2011
- Regulation changes from April 2012
- Contact us