We are an independent, very pro-active, client-centred firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors based in the centre of Edinburgh.
The firm was established in the early 1990’s and now operates with a team of some 17 people (including three partners).
The firm continues to grow rapidly in response to the professional but holistic approach we adopt with all our clients. We fix our fees annually in advance for a specified remit and in exchange we are always there for our clients.
We have an open diary system whereby clients can arrange to see us whenever they wish. Our holistic approach means that we are comfortable talking to our clients about most areas which affect their business life. This can include: -
- Personnel issues (including incentivisation)
- Board room dynamics
- Creating Key Performance Indicators, both financial and otherwise.
- Interfacing with often disempowered bank managers
- Evaluating product mix, pricing, cost control and bottom-line profitability
- Brand differentiation and marketing
- Personal wealth creation
- Tax planning
- Improving communication skills
We believe it is naïve to think businesses will not experience many challenges during their lives. Our job, as part of your team, is to assess what opportunities these challenges can bring and how to implement wisely those inevitable changes.
We are ruthlessly pragmatic in our approach – gone are the days of simply quoting esoteric legislation – and consider that part of our job is to filter out irrelevancies and focus on results, both of a quantitative and qualitative nature. Ultimately, however, our job is to listen to your needs and wishes and to provide effective and timely support.
- About us
- Our services
- Business services
- Personal tax services
- Specialist services
- News desk
- Autumn Statement 2013
- Year end tax guide
- Budget 2013
- Minimising capital taxes
- Tax efficient investments
- Financial planning and strategy guide 2013/14
- Tax planning for business owners
- Tax rates and allowances
- Offshore issues update
- PAYE and NI
- IR35 Centre
- Tax and business calendar
- Budget archive
- The Finance Bill 2011
- Regulation changes from April 2012
- Contact us